30A transportation has never been easier. Through our dedicated apps for iPhone and Android mobile devices, you can create a profile and request a ride in just minutes.
Quick and easy transportation in four easy steps:
Through the app, rides are provided by our Street Legal LSVs (Low Speed Vehicles) and are available between Grayton Beach and Seagrove Beach at Eastern Lake - including Old Florida Fish House.
Through your preferred payment method, rides are charged automatically once completed - at the end of your ride all you have to do is exit and enjoy 30A! Each completed ride provides you a confirmation screen where you can rate, review and tip your driver.
Questions? Our FAQs below offer additional information, or send us an email.
Signing up for your account is quick and easy.
Once you open the app, press sign up and enter your phone number. You’ll receive a verification code - think of this as your password and don’t share it with anyone. After that, you’ll add your full name and preferred payment method, which will allow you to start requesting rides immediately!
Get A Goober focuses on low wait times, and excellent customer service. In order to do so, at this time our on-demand carts are available between Grayton Beach (think Red Bar, AJ’s) and Seagrove Beach (through Eastern Lake, including Old Florida Fish House). We plan to expand our on-demand carts in the very near future!
Check out our on-demand cart map here.
Looking for a ride further along 30A? Ask us about our shuttle buses! Available for destinations along the entire length of 30A, our 14 passenger shuttles are perfect for longer rides, large groups, and private events!
For booking inquiries on our Shuttles or Carts, please contact us at:
Each trip, regardless of total distance is charged a base cart fee of $5. Each cart can hold up to 7 riders. For larger groups requiring multiple carts, there will be a cart fee charged for each vehicle.
Trip charges are based on the number of passengers and how far you're going. For rides with a distance of less than 2 miles, the rate is $5.00 per passenger. For ride distances 2 miles or greater, the rate is $8.00 per passenger.
Get A Goober is the easiest way to relax and enjoy your time here on 30A. Requesting a ride is simple and easy:
1. Enter your destination in the where to? You can enter a specific address, or select a destination from the popular locations or recent locations.
2. Your default pickup location is set to your current location, but you can change this by double tapping that listed address or moving the location pin on the map.
3. Enter the number of passengers in your group. By selecting round trip you are able to schedule a return trip back to your original pick up location.
4. Press request.
5. Your Goober Driver will be assigned, showing you their name and location. At the bottom of your screen, you will also see an estimated arrival time for that driver.
6. Get going and get there!
You can schedule a ride from as little as 15 minutes up to a month in advance. Get A Goober offers scheduling options via our mobile application (schedule a ride) and through email (Bookings@getagoober.com).
To schedule a ride:
Get A Goober makes contacting your driver easy and convenient through our app! By tapping the phone icon next to your drivers information at the bottom of your screen, you will be directly connected for live updates as your driver is on the way.
* Please note that our drivers are always attentive to all your needs, however my be temporarily unavailable to take your call while driving.
Plans change. Schedules change. We get it! You’re able to cancel your goober ride at any time, however if your driver has arrived and is waiting at your pikyour ride may be subject to a cancellation fee of $5.
To cancel your ride request before a driver is assigned your trip request:
1. Tap CANCEL TRIP at the bottom of your screen in red letters.
2. Confirm your cancellation by tapping YES or NO.
To cancel your ride after a driver is on the way:
1. Swipe up from the bottom of your screen.
2. Tap CANCEL and confirm your cancellation.